Drive around Goodwood Motor Circuit in 3 specially selected British classic cars.
We have selected a special group of cars for you to enjoy. A showroom condition E-type Jaguar with a turbine smooth 4.2 litre engine, one of the best looking cars of all time. An Aston Martin DB4 for those who appreciate style and sophistication, this is the car which led to the famous James Bond model. An instant track sensation when it was introduced the Lotus Cortina was the first of the Fast Fords, achieving as much acclaim on track as the Cosworths two decades later. Sit behind the same wheel as names such as Jim Clark, Jack Brabham and Jackie Stewart and drive a real piece of motorsport history around Britain’s most historic track.
- You will drive 3 laps in each of these cars accompanied by an Instructor
- 3 laps in a Jaguar E-Type
- 3 laps in a Aston Martin DB4
- 3 laps in a Lotus Cortina
- Session lasts approximately 1 hour
- A Certificate